Sunday, October 16, 2011

WOAH its been a very long time aitee? here i am again saying sorry for the gazillion times for not posting regularly. kinda miss typing hereee. well, i'm 14 now and sit in the 9th grade class. geshh time flies sooo fast! Am getting bigger, getting better, getting taller, smarter ( i am!), and get so many experience in last 3 years. here it goes then!

First, does anybody know how to keep this font Trebuchet? well, never mind, here it goooooessssssss..

My life has already changed. I knew that. I'm getting older and know whats best for me. I even laugh at myself while remembering my 7th grade year, crying at school, "galau"ing almost every night.. kinda like "what have I done..........oh God"

many people said that I'm growing up. I even try to tweet only my happy moments, trying not to make myself look miserable in my own timeline...... hohohoho. I once lost someone in this teenage life, and seeing him quite happy out there. I was happy for you though. But we all need to be happy. Just don't tie it to people or things. Tie it as a goal. I am tying it as a goal.
the good thing i like about myself is that i forget things easily. ummm let me correct this, forget "bad" things easily. when i get mad at someone or when i'm firing up in emotion , all i need is a good sleep and as soon as i wake up, i'm good.


hmhmhm aanndd you guys should listen to Superman-Joe Brooks! actually the lyrics in this song suites me...:P

good day!



0 comments: